Annual Fall Sale Ended: All Puzzles Sold
The Annual Fall Sale ended at 10 p.m. EST, November 8, 2012. The sale list of 123 puzzles included 4 Pars, 33 Pastimes, an Arteno, a Stave, 3 Perplexity and many more top makers; all puzzles sold . Now Bob has to get busy restoring another batch for sale Fall 2013. View this year's list of puzzles and instructions.
Recent Additions to the Site
- 11th Puzzle Parley: July 19-22, 2012
- "Parker Brothers, Dickens and Pastime Puzzles" Presentation to North of Boston Dickens Fellowship
Bob Armstrong's Old Jigsaw Puzzles
I love old hand-cut wooden jigsaw puzzles. As a young boy in the 1940's, I enjoyed assembling wood jigsaw puzzles in the family, and now in my retirement, I spend most of my time buying, restoring, exhibiting and selling puzzles. If you wish to buy, sell or just learn about old (antique) puzzles, you are invited to explore my web site and contact me at: raahna [at] oldpuzzles [dot] com.
- About Bob Armstrong
- Examples from the Collection: Pictures and descriptions of over 700 puzzles, organized by categories and themes.
- Sell Your Puzzles: even if damaged
- Buy puzzles: from my periodic sales (NO MISSING PIECES!)
- Full of the Dickens: Our Finest Puzzle
- History, Techniques & Styles
- Restoration of Old Puzzles: Description of restoration process, with pictures of my greatest triumph
- Events: Exhibitions, meetings and talks on jigsaw puzzles
- Related Resources: Important Publications and Websites About Jigsaw Puzzles
- Association of Game & Puzzle Collectors
- My son, Conrad Armstrong, makes and sells new artistic wooden jigsaw puzzles
P.S. The puzzles on this page are small samples from my collection. Click on their images for a larger image and a description of them.